Thursday, April 5, 2018

★★★ INFERNO 4 is LIVE! ★★★

 

The fourth and final installment in the Sexy and Suspenseful Inferno series by T.K. Leigh is NOW LIVE!!

Synopsis

He found me in the dark when I thought all hope was lost. He swore he loved me when I didn’t think anyone ever would. He vowed to keep the shadows haunting me at bay when I felt like I was drowning in my past.
But in doing so, he also kept the truth from me.
It shouldn’t surprise me. After all, our relationship was built on a foundation of lies, the walls constructed of secrets, the roof a thin veil of deceit.
But as I start to peel away layer after layer of this wasps nest I find myself entangled in, I’m faced with the truth…our truth.
A truth even the strongest love can’t protect us from. A truth that’s been staring at me for years, but I’ve simply been too blind to see it. A truth that’s about to destroy everything.
A storm is coming...

  Grab Part Four Today
Free in Kindle Unlimited
Click HERE to get it now!
Add to Goodreads - http://bit.ly/Pt4GR

Start the Series Today for FREE!
  
Inferno: Part 1
Click HERE to get it now

Inferno: Part 2
Click HERE to get it now

Inferno: Part 3
Click HERE to get it now

Inferno: Part 4
Click HERE to get it now

★ Goodreads ★
Click HERE to get it now


Excerpt

“Don’t be nervous, passerotta.” “I can’t help it.” I laughed apprehensively. “I don’t do well with the unknown.” “Which is exactly why I want to do this with you, why I want to give this to you. You may kneel before me right now, my beautiful Eleanor…” He cupped my cheek, the feeling of his flesh on mine warming me, “but I worship at your feet, praise your very presence, lay prostrate before you. You are my queen, my goddess, my innamorata. Never forget that. All of this, what we’re about to do, is for you. You are in complete control, not me. Capisci?” “Yes, Dante,” I breathed, darting my tongue out to moisten my lips. “Bene.” He dragged his finger down my neck, across my collarbone. The fire in his touch lit a blazing path down my arm. He grabbed one wrist, then the other, pinning them behind my back. My heart drummed in my chest, the sound deafening, piercing, powerful. If I could hear it, surely Dante could, as well. Instantly, he was behind me, his front to my back, his arousal noticeable against me. He must have been kneeling now, too. “From the moment I laid eyes on you…,” he began, his voice deep and fevered. A soft silk material looped around my wrists, my breathing increasing exponentially as I pictured what I must look like right now, kneeling on a cushion on a balcony of this luxury hotel, blindfolded, bound, completely at the mercy of another person. “I knew you were dangerous.” His hand found my neck and he forced my head back, his fingers digging into my skin. I panted, his tone a mixture of predatory and kind at the same time. “Dangerous?” I struggled to say. “Yes. Dangerous. I knew once I heard your voice, peered deeply into your pained eyes, allowed myself to fall into you, I’d never be the same man.”
r be the same man.”

Our Review
(Reviewed by Joelle)

Seduction, Political secrets uncovered, suspense, and beyond sexy. Inferno Part 4 has all of this and so much more. If you thought parts 1, 2, and 3 were a roller coaster ride, strap in for the wildest ride of your life! 

This final installment had me at the edge of my seat, gripping my kindle, wondering what could possibly be coming next. It was incredibly intense at times! In fact, there were a few parts when I had to close my kindle, take a breather, and collect my thoughts before diving back in. My heart was pounding so loud, I could hear it in my ears! 

Dante definitely gave a whole new meaning to foreplay and how to make a woman feel appreciated and sexy. Ladies, get your fans out, you’ll need them. Dante doesn’t disappoint in Inferno: Part 4. He will forever be your book boyfriend. 

Every question you needed answers to, every cliffhanger that left you begging for more is all tied up in a pretty bow in Inferno: Part 4. Nothing is left unsaid. T.k. Leigh did a fantastic job with the ending of this series. I’m extremely sad to say goodbye to these characters. This is without a doubt, my favorite series. Ellie and Dante have won my heart, I know they’ll win yours too.

About T.K. Leigh

T.K. Leigh, otherwise known as Tracy Leigh Kellam, is a USA Today Best Selling author of the Beautiful Mess series, in addition to several other works. Originally from New England, she now resides in sunny Southern California with her husband, dog, and three cats, all of which she has rescued (including the husband). In late 2015, she gave birth to her first (and only) baby. When she’s not planted in front of her computer, writing away, she can be found training for her next marathon (of which she has run over fifteen fulls and far too many halfs to recall) or keeping her daughter entertained.

Stalk T.K. Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment